Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mind Refreshing Language Teaching

MACE 
English Centre
Though I'm a Linguist by profession, I always feel more refreshed while teaching the language. Though I'm a translator, interpreter , tour guide, language analyst, Sub-title maker, editor and proofreader, but my priority in profession is always teaching and providing language training to the students of different age groups ( from 8-80!) from various sectors ( school kids, college goers, university professor, architect, BPO workers, Sales manager, Business personnel, Home maker, IT technicians, journalists, Pilots, Artist, Dancer, Painter , Golf Player almost impossible finish the list till now whom I taught and I'm still teaching). Teaching is not only demanding my concentration on this language, but also, to share my experience of different dialects, movies, literature, native speakers' style of life to the hungry queries of my dear students. Till now, I teach 10 schools, examine paper in one renowned school ( La Martiniere for Girls, Kolkata) and attached to a Government office and many more personal students with different demands ( communicative/ basic language skill/ literary/grammatical analysis). These help me to enrich myself everyday and also to learn a lot from them. 
YIELD
MACE
People who think that teaching is just like sitting on a chair comfortably and taking a coffee are wrong that this is probably the most passionate profession which require vast knowledge, ability to present the fact blending with stories and information and of course the most




Spanish Study center

Spanish Study Center

Exam in Spanish Study Center

Exam
vital one- patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment