Saturday, September 21, 2013

Asbesco- Algeria Again

Asbecco (India) Pvt. Ltd , Kolkata is one of my old clients with whom I work with ease and comfort. Moreover, they always appreciate my work. This July end, they again called me to accompany another Algerian company CAMEG's Production Head, Mr. Boufalou Mahommad. He reached here at 10:30 p.m. on 30th July and received our welcome with warmth and smile. Through out our five days visit to Kolkata and factory inspection, I saw him always keen to learn by a curiosity of new comer with his gentle smile. He used to address us always as my brother, a heart-touching person! Though he interacted only in French with me, he talked a lot with local people through his newly learnt English. I visited some enchanting tourist spots of Kolkata with him on 31st and he tasted local Bengali dices
Mr. Boufalou in front of Victoria 


Mr. Boufalou in Factory

Me in front of Victoria
and translated  the road-side market through his camera. From 1st to 4th August, he was in the two grand factories Asbesco, in the suburb of Howrah, sister city of Kolkata. Lot of practical tests were done with Eletrical tools and materials: Slip test, Break test etc. 
He was very much astonished to see the potentiality of the local technicians in the factory and of course the warmth received from the Indians. Finally, he was quite happy with the tests and approved all tested materials for Algerian Electric Transmission Process. The hearty voyage ended on 4th August evening and I came back with a nice experience again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment