Wednesday, August 19, 2015

15th International Conference of Chief Justices of the World

It was consecutive 5th time when I attended the 15th International Conference of Chief Justices of the World in Lucknow CMS in last December, 2014 as usual.
Few Judges with whom I worked
It was like coming back family members when I met again some judges of African and Latin American nations since they are also coming every year to report the progress for the protection of the child right for which we are fighting since long. This year, I had some extra work as our French interpretation team didn't have enough strength. So, I decided to interpret both Spanish and French. Thanks to sufficient numbers of Spanish interpreters, I engage fully myself to TV and newspaper interview interpretation for first 2 days, only to get some variation I took few session interpretation and interactive sessions between CMS participants and the judges. On the third and last day, I had to handle auditorium's simultaneous interpretation, plenary session interpretation too. Though truly hectic, I enjoyed the conference work and mostly because I learned every time the new update of court room interpretation and judicial terms and usage. Unforgettable experience.
Simultaneous interpretation 

No comments:

Post a Comment