Thursday, January 3, 2013

India in Argentina

My painting in 2001


December usually comes to me with a lot of dreams come true. As I already am a regular writer to Lakbena magazine of Buenos Aires, Argentina, my passion pushes me more and more to read their new poems and to express my own passion. It is Laberna endless encouragement which made me fearless to concentrate writing in Spanish. So, in their 14th edition ( published on 3rd January) they honored me by publishing my new four small poems. Moreover, they adore me so much as I belong to near to Tagore house and also his native language Bengali. Tagore is still inspiring them, what a great honor for us. they know by Tagore. Moreover, another big honor is awarded me by a renowned Buenos Aires based magazine--- Realidades y Ficciones in their 11th edition of the year ( 24th December, 2012)As the only non-Spanish writer by birth, I was placed in the center of some renowned authors like

Maruja VIEIRA (Colombia)
Adriano CORRALES ARIAS (Costa Rica)
Anahí DUZEVICH BEZOZ (Argentina)
Luis Ángel MARÍN IBÁÑEZ (España)
Andrés FORNELLS FAYOS (España)
Noelia Natalia BARCHUK (Argentina)
Mercedes DAZA GARCÍA (España)
Marcos Rodrigo RAMOS (Argentina)
Josep Esteve RICO SOGORB (España)

Please visit the page of  Realidades y Ficciones to read my poems: http://colaboraciones-literatura-y-algo-mas.blogspot.com/

Please visit the website of Lakberna to read my poems:  www.lak-berna.unlugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment