Saturday, April 26, 2014

It's official: A Spanish language writer

One morning in the last February, I received a surprising invitation from the famous Spanish novelist Luis E. Prieto to register myself as a writer who writes in Spanish language. I was trilled first and I thought that some of my Spanish texts were already published in Argentina, Peru, Spain and Puerto Rico. So, probably due to that reason, the readers or the writers from that sphere may know me. As a lone representative from India, I registered myself in REMES ( Red Mundial de escritores en espaƱol ) with all required details and they honored me as a Spanish language writer within a few days. They also invited me to write in Spain and Latin America based Spanish literary magazine and immediately after this great honor, their own literary magazine PALABRAS DIVERSAS  as a new voice of poetry with my small literary curriculum.
To read my poems in this magazine, please visit:  http://www.palabrasdiversas.com
To see me as a Spanish language poet, please visit: http://www.redescritoresespa.com/A/adak.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment