Thursday, August 8, 2013

Medical Interpretation: New experience

Albert David is Kolkata's one of the oldest pharmaceutical companies with a good reputation. Thanks to their good connection with our renowned Spanish Study Center, Kolkata they called us in mid May 2013 for assisting an audit inspection by a Peruvian team in their factory. Due to my serious illness, I could attend only one day, other three days my colleagues ( Atasi Chatterjee & Surjit Sanyal )  attended the meetings and interpreted the Peruvian pharmaceutical team. Though I attended only one day, I found it's very tough to work in this stuffy atmosphere( especially in the lab area) , though quite enjoyable with friendly employees and Peruvian doctors ( I accompanied two Peruvian doctors during their lab inspection and afternoon meeting with the quality control team of AD). It's new experience in my interpretation job. Definitely, this will help me to jump into more medical interpretation in near future.

My colleague Atasi ( 2nd from right) with Quality Control team of AD and the Peruvian Lady ( 3rd from let)

No comments:

Post a Comment